Friday 27 July 2007

Sky Broadband in Just Ten Easy Weeks

Well, before we begin writing posts for all the things we've been up to recently, I just need to give a right public bollicking to the completely useless effing twats at Sky Broadband who somehow managed blunder after blunder (usually the same one repeated) to turn what should have been a relatively simple task of transferring our internet connection from our old flat to our new one (less than a mile apart), into a 10 week odyssey whereby the good people of London are lucky there isn't easy access to automatic weapons or Inge and I may have gone postal on them.......... glad I got that off my chest. So sorry we haven't been on Skype, emailing much or updating this blog to keep you all updated - you can blame Sky and tell everyone about it - Rupert sucks!

Ok, so here's a nice calming ocean shot from the Caribbean to get me back on track - a post on our trip to the World Cup Cricket with Chris and Karl sometime this weekend I hope.

But first, we need to cast our minds back to April and the Isle of Anglesey as I have less photos to go through of that trip.......

Ben & Inge

No comments: