Friday 17 August 2007

Update From Home - What My Little Brother and Sister Have Been Up To!

Well, since my weekend in Berlin, we haven't been up to much. We did go to see our first football match of
the season at Ben's new club, Fulham FC. No photos from that as it was pouring with rain (and I mean
pouring for the whole game!) (hmm, Inge thought there were no photos but I took a couple with my
phone so here they are!)
:



....so I thought I'd put some photos up of what my little brother (Dom) and sister (Antonia) have been up to
in Adelaide! They are the two cutest kids, and I love hearing about their antics! Especially Dom's endeavour
to earn some money by 'washing' the cars, and coming in after about 5 minutes saying he was finished!!
They're turning 9 and 7 in October, which is making me feel quite old, and I'm constantly amazed at how
quickly they're growing up!! So enough of me raving about my younger siblings, here are the photos...


Dom & Tonks washing the cars for pocket money (Dom seems to be doing the older brother supervising! My
brother Detlef used to do the same thing to me, I distinctly remember being the one who did all the work!!)







Antics in the park with Dad, Sharon and Scruffy the dog!



Tonks & Scruffy seem to enjoy the water, but it looks pretty cold to me!


Tonks in fancy dress! Not sure what this was for, but isn't she gorgeous!!

Well, that's the news from us. There's a long weekend coming up, so we should have photos from that for our
next update. Not sure if we're going anywhere, but it's the Notting Hill Carnivale, so we might see what that's
like (and realise why we shouldn't have moved to the middle of Notting Hill!!) We hope you're all keeping well
and safe!

Lots of love
Inge & Ben xox

No comments: