Tuesday 2 October 2007

Inge's New Job!

Hi all, I thought I should update you all and let you know that I've finally gotten a new job. I'll be working for United Biscuits, one of UK's largest sweet and savoury snack businesses, and I'm going to be the Senior Brand Manager for HobNobs, one of their largest biscuit ranges under the McVities name. They are based in Hayes, which is within the M25, but about 25km from Notting Hill. It's in a business park, so unfortunately I have to drive, but fortunately I get a car in the package, so I'll have one when I arrive. My first day is the 15th October, so I have a nice little break before I start, which will be nice, so hopefully by then I'll be wanting to go back to work!! I'm actually quite excited about it and I think I'm going to be very busy, which after the tedium of Mars, will be a shock but good for me!


What I'll now be eating a lot of!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww Mcvities! I love digestives!