Tuesday 13 May 2008

Sheri's Impromptu Visit - April 2008

I nearly forgot to mention the impromptu visit we had from our friend Sheri in the middle of April! Sheri and I did a lot of dancing together back in Sydney and she was one of my bridesmaids. She decided to make a 2 week holiday to Europe and came and stayed with us for a week. It was great fun and so good to see her again. We did the usual tourists stuff and some we hadn't done before. We did the Jack the Ripper walking tour (in pouring rain) and Sheri and I went to see Les Miserables. It was a fun week, and good for me to have something to distract me in my last week at UB!!



On the Jack the Ripper tour - Ben and Sheri were enthralled!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys. Good to see you are back on the blog. I love reading about your adventures. The photos are great! Makes me want to be there.

Marie